This recipe is great because its easy to knock up and consists of ingredients that you can find in your store cupboard!
You will need:
150g - 200g Plain flour (dependin on if you want 2 smaller pizzas or one big one)
1 teaspoon dried yeast
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
A sprinkle of hemp seeds (optional)
Toppings of your choice
1. Mix all the ingredients together
2. Add about 4 tablespoons of warm water (not hot!). Add enough so that the dough becomes sticky
3. Knead it on a floured surface, and leave to stand in a warm place for 20 minutes
4. Roll out and add your desired toppings!
My suggestions are (not all together) a layer of tomato puree, cheese, mushrooms, ham, bacon, chorizo, sardines, tuna, onion, baked beans, hemp seeds! If you dont have any tomato puree you can cheat by adding a tin of chopped tomatos, just add it to fried mushrooms/bacon/whatever and cook for a bit so it reduces!
5. Bake about 2/3rds of the way up the oven at Gas mark 5 for 15 minutes.