This is not for the faint hearted :) Its a nice gooey chocolate pudding, with a spongey outer and a hot melty chocolate centre. 100% indulgent - be warned.
You will need:
50g Good quality dark chocolate
50g Unsalted Butter
1 Egg Yolk
1 Tablespoon Caster Sugar
3 Tablespoons Plain Flour
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7 / 220'C / 425'F and lightly butter and a pudding bowl (I use a Le Creuset mug - all you need is a little bowl you can put in the oven - like a souffle cup) - then lightly flour the bowl with either coco powder, icin sugar, or just flour
2. Melt together the chocolate and butter in a heatproof bowl suspended over a saucepan of simmering water. (its very important that the water in the pan doesnt touch the bottom of the heatproof bowl). Once melted, leave to cool
3. Whisk together the egg and sugar until mixture is bubbly, then fold in the cooled chocolate mixture
4. Next add the flour and fold again until smooth
5. Pour the mixture into the bowl, and bake for 10 minutes - or until the top is firm.
6. Once done, turn them out into a bowl and eat right way :)
NB: If you're really stuck for something to make this in, then try in a bun case/cupcake papers and cook for slightly less time.